Sunday, August 12, 2012

Introduction

So, for all who don't know me my name is Courtney and I work for a cab company in Melbourne, FL. A small tourist town located an hour east of Orlando and 30 minutes south of Cocoa Beach.  While this is a small town there is actually a lot of cab business. I love my job for the most part. I work 12-14 hours a night from typically 5:15 pm-6 am. I am opening this blog for a couple of my cabbie friends and myself. We are going to explain exactly how the business works in this part of the world and the various things we put up with on a daily/nightly basis. Some will be very funny or crazy (think taxi cab confessions) other times it will be very angry on how we get screwed over. Feedback will be appreciated as well on what you may like to hear about as time goes on. My only rule with this is we will not be posting any company or passenger names due to privacy and retaliation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment